Fruugo Retailer Survey September 2020
Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
The prize draw is being run by Fruugo.com Limited.
Fruugo.com Limited reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Eligibility to enter
5. The prize draw is open to retailer companies who are registered as a Fruugo seller and are currently listed as live on our platform.
6. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
7. A maximum of one entry per retailer company is permitted.
8. The prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
How to enter
9. To enter the prize draw simply complete the survey available at:
https://forms.gle/tYCcKMZejPycoxZP9 and enter your company name or Fruugo Merchant ID when prompted to do so at the end of the survey.
10. The prize draw will include survey completions up to Midday (United Kingdom time) on Monday 28th September 2020. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
11. Fruugo.com Limited will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
12. The prize will be one £500 additional contribution to advertising spend for the winner during Q4 2020 through Google Shopping.
13. Fruugo.com Limited will determine the products on which this advertising value is spent from the SKUs live at the time of executing the spend.
14. The winner will be drawn at random from all completed surveys.
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
16. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
17. The decision of Fruugo.com Limited regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
18. The identity of the winner will be available on request after Monday 28th September 2020 until Friday 2nd October 2020. To request this information please send an email to email@example.com
19. The winner will be notified after Monday 28th September 2020 via the email address which we have listed on your account.
Receipt of the prize
20. Fruugo.com Limited will notify the winner when the advertising spend has been executed.
Data protection and publicity
Limitation of liability
23. Fruugo.com Limited does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize.