The Technical Operations Service Charter provides an outline of the high level of service retailers can expect at Fruugo when accessing our technical and integration services.
The Technical Operations department is technical support service for Fruugo retailers, and forms part of the retailer (customer) facing offering of Fruugo. We are a focal point for the retailer support, a source of assistance and guidance, and the channel for retailers to join Fruugo.
The services that the Technical Operations department offer include:
- Well maintained and accurate documentation
- Access to information on Fruugo’s functionality
- Access to the range of Fruugo APIs
- Access to the relevant Fruugo Portals
- A dedicated, professional integration contact
- Technical support throughout integration
- Technical support as a live account
In providing our services, we value:
- Meeting the needs of our retailers
- The individual requirements of our retailers
- The professionalism of our team
- Effective and informative communication
- Our approachability
In providing our service we expect to provide you with:
- Helpful professional staff who will treat you with respect
- Fair and equitable access to our services and information
- Prompt, courteous responses to your enquiries and support
- Clear and accurate information for your account
- Respect for your privacy
- Escalation of any concern or complaint to help us understand and address your concerns
Accountability & Confidentiality
You will receive up-to-date and accurate information. Whenever possible, our staff will explain the decision-making processes as they impact on you. If we cannot assist you, we will do our best to refer your issue accordingly.
We will treat your personal and confidential information with sensitivity. We will collect, store and use your personal and confidential information responsibly in-line with GDPR and our Retailer Terms & Conditions.
Help us to understand your needs so that we can give you the best possible service.
You can do this by the methods below:
- Talking to a team member or team leader directly by calling us on +44 (0)161 938 0155 (9am-5pm GMT Monday to Thursday, 9am to 2pm GMT Friday)
- Or contact us via: