CedCommerce is revolutionizing the way e-Commerce is perceived and performed over the Internet, and is helping over 3500+ online merchants sell better and excel in their respective businesses.
The CedCommerce Integration is an extremely feasible and excellent solution that readily connects your store to the Fruugo marketplace and offers you the opportunity of selling your store products on fruugo.com.
Fruugo is a global marketplace where you can shop from many retailers from across the world, with one single checkout. Fruugo makes cross border shopping easier as you can shop using your own language, your own currency, and payment methods recognised in your country.
Fruugo Magento Integration helps you integrate your Magento store with Fruugo. Hence, you can grow your eCommerce Business and increase your sales. This extension accomplishes this with features like order processing, product handling and product management.
- Automated Inventory Updates: Automated Inventory updates is available for better management.
- Price: Synchronization of product prices between Magento store and Fruugo marketplace.
- Product listing: Enable bulk product upload with synchronized product edits.
- Orders: Orders from Fruugo automatically get listed on your Magento store panel.
- Product Category Mapping: Categories are mapped following many to one method. Admin can map many categories of Magento store to a single category of Fruugo.
- Update information: Changes made in your Magento store get reflected on Fruugo.
- Bulk Upload: Extension provide you authority to select the product and upload in bulk.
- Consolidate orders: Managing orders from within your Magento store becomes easier.
- Synchronized Product Edits: Apart from adding a new product, any modification in product information also gets reflected on Fruugo.
- Product Listing: All of the store products get copied into the extension.
- Synchronized Inventory: Regardless of whether the sale is from your store or from Fruugo, inventory always reflects the total stock available.
- Product Status Sync: Can enable product status synchronization.
Yours Reasons to Choose Fruugo Magento Integration
If the features mentioned above are not enough for you to purchase this plugin then, have a look at the ones mentioned herein:
Personal Account Manager
- Soon after purchase, one of our skilled account managers will be personally aligned to you instantly.
- Will make you familiar with Fruugo operations and processes.
- Will guide you through Fruugo API activation process and help you out to enable Fruugo Live API.
- Will provide assistance with configuration setting, product critical data, product upload process till you successfully complete a live order.
- In simple words, we will extend our support until you start flying with Fruugo.
Our Dedicated Support
- Quick upgrade release, every time a new update/feature is dispatched by Fruugo.com
- Got queries? support team just a mail away.
- Start instant chat by adding our skype or live.
As a CedCommerce customers, to upload your store products on Fruugo through our Integration, you need to go through the following, easy steps:
i) Sign-up for a Fruugo Account and notify us that you are a CedCommerce customer.
ii) Visit the Fruugo/Magento integration page (link below) on the CedCommerce website, and arrange for the extension to be installed with the CedCommerce team. You will require the Fruugo Merchant Centre username and password that has been supplied to you.
iii) The CedCommerce team will assist you on how to complete the set-up of the integration (link below) which will provide you with the product data feed URL generated. The URL is then provided to Fruugo for verification.
iv) Your product feed will be verified by Fruugo and provided that the 'Listing Products Rules' are met, the feed will be approved for use.
Throughout the CedCommerce set-up process the CedCommerce Support Team will be on-hand to advise on any queries you may have prior to your feed being approved on Fruugo.
Access URL for download from CedCommerce: https://cedcommerce.com/magento-extensions/fruugo-magento-integration
Set-up instructions from CedCommerce: https://docs.cedcommerce.com/magento/fruugo-magento-integration-0-0-1